OPI Serena Williams Glam Slam! US Open - Review and Swatches

The last Serena Williams set. I will miss them. I found some really amazing polishes in these sets. The US Open duo is one of the best. Have a look:

LOVE IS A RACKET
A beautiful bright mix of flakies and some glitter. I used two coats. Three would be better as you can see.

OPI PROS & BRONZE
Too bad I didn´t have this polish for summer but it will be great for fall too. This is truly amazing. There is gold, copper and pink glitter mixed together. The result is super shiny awesomeness. Two coats. I really like this one.

As I sad, this was the final set. I was very happy about OPI collaborating with Serena as I love such mini collections coming out. If I would have to choose a favourite from all the sets it would definitely be Grape Set Match!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company