OPI Miss Universe Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

The OPI Miss universe is little collection released recently. The Miss Universe competition will be held on the 12th of September and OPI was named its official nail care sponsor.

OPI says: "Pageant-pretty nail lacquers in the new Miss Universe by OPIpromotion give fingers and toes added glitz and glamour.  Featuring four shades packed with shimmer and sparkle, these limited edition colors capture the energy of the 2011 MISS UNIVERSE® competition."

Here are my swatches of the four polishes:

CONGENIALITY IS MY MIDDLE NAME
This is a jelly berry with a lot of purple sparkle. The formula is very nice, it covers well in two coats. Just bear in mind that the sparkle tends to settle on the bottom of the bottle. Before applying the polish, give the bottle a good shake!

IT´S MY YEAR
Pink purple with sparkle. This shines a lot. I have two coats on.

SWIMSUIT...NAILED IT!
I am speechless. This is just such a perfect blue! It is so vibrant. Just look at the pictures...they are without flash or sun and the polish is so shiny! Full coverage in two coats. This is my favourite blue of this year...no doubt about that!

CROWN ME ALREADY
Silver glitter bomb. This has at least three different kinds of glitter. It covers in three coats but I think it would be better to use a silver foil under it. One of the most pretty silver glitters I have.

I have to admit that I don´t care about the idea behind this collection. I don´t watch these competitions and I think they are rather silly. But this nail polish collection is amazing and I love each and every one of these. I need to get a back-up bottle of Swimsuit...Nailed It! You might want to tell me that there other similar shades out there. But the combination of the wide OPI brush and this color is just one :)
What about you? How do you feel about this collection after seeing these swatches?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company