My nails at Illamasqua.com

Lately Illamasqua has been really improving their shop at illamasqua.com. When you want to buy an eyeshadow or a blush you can see actual swatches of the products on skin. I think this is very helpful. It saves you time. You don´t have to google everything up. Now Illamasqua comes with the same feature with their Nail Varnishes and I was so lucky to help them with it. I can not even describe how exciting it was to have the opportunity to swatch ALL the Illamasqua Nail Varnishes!
I tried really hard to make my pictures as color accurate as possible. I swatched some of them three times before I got the right picture but I loved the work. I hope that my swatches will help you with your decision. Illamasqua Nail Varnishes have exceptional quality, you can´t go wrong!
Let me know what you think? Will it help you? :)

Illamasqua Nail Varnishes cost £13.50 and you can buy them here.