Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Summer is coming to an end and it is time for some fall collections. I don´t like reviewing fall collections in July because I am not in the mood for fall colors at that time. So today I have for you the fall collection from Finger Paints called Fall Fashionista:


STUNNING STILETTOS
Is a light grey creme. Two coats.

TO - TELLY CHIC
This is a blue, a bit teal. I like shades like this a lot for fall and this had great formula plus it is a one coater.

CATWALK QUEEN
I don´t like these mustard kinds of yellow very much. But if you do, I recommend this shade because as the previous one it was a dream to apply and covers in one coat.

RASPBERRY TAFETTA
This is my favourite of the whole collection. The color is so rich! I love it. This is two coats.

VINTAGE VELVET
A grayish teal. These colors are popular this fall. Two coats.

MILITARY GREEN
This was a surprise of the collection for me. You know I don´t like greens much. There are only a few I can actually wear. But this one is interesting. Very pretty shade of green. Two coats here.

CORDUR ORANGE
This is a reddish orange. Any kind of orange is great for fall so this color just fits into the whole collection. And this is another one coater.

HAUTE TAUPE
Taupe will always be popular. I don´t know if you would be interested but I could do a little comparison with this :) Two coats.

PURPLE PINSTRIPE
Another favourite of mine. This grayish purple is so nice and I like the way my nails look with it. Two coats again.

I have to admit one thing...I underestimated this collection. Yes the colors are nothing that special. I mean we have seen most of these before. The creme finish is also everywhere this fall. But you know what I love about these? Their formula and opacity. When I will be in the mood for a typical fall creme I will for sure wear something from this collection. I totally love Raspberry Tafetta, Military Green and Purple Pinstripe. Fall Fashionista is a nice typical fall collection that I am sure everybody can choose from.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company