Four Seasons Nail Fortifier (Posilovač nehtů)


A few months ago I changed my base coat and I wanted to let you know what product I am currently using. Sadly I think this product is available only in the Czech Republic. I didn't find it anywhere else. So this post is mainly for my Czech readers. I used to have Essie Protein Base Coat as my HG. Before it I tried a lot of base coats but I saw no results. The only problem with the Essie is the price and because I do my nails very often I used a lot of the product. So I started looking for something more affordable. Then I found this..


I am on my third bottle now and I must say I am very happy with this product. I feel it is even better for my nails than the Essie. I feel they are strong and much less stained. It has a very similar milky consistency too. The only thing Essie was better at was the drying time, it dried faster. I really recommend this to all my Czech readers. I already recommended this to a friend of mine, she had very weak and short nails. After one month she had them much longer and thanked me so much. She said her nails really are stronger. I was so glad to hear that. This stuff is great.
Below I also wrote the ingredients so that you can compare. I highlighted in green the ingredients that they have same. I am no chemist so please if you understand this let me know if there are any major differences.
Oh and the price? Essie costs CZK 310 ($18) and Four Seasons is CZK 40 ($2.3). Of course you can get the Essie cheaper from the states, I just wanted you to see the official prices on both.

Four Seasons Nail Fortifier ingredients: butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, phthalic anhydride, trimellitic anhydride, glycols copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, stearalkonium hectorite, citric acid, panthenol, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein

Essie Protein Base Coat ingredients: ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, isopropyl alcohol, dibutyl phthalate, toluenesulfonamide / formaldehyde resin, stearalkonium hectorite, camphor, titanium dioxide, talc, hydrolyzed vegetable protein