Illamasqua Viridian from the Art Of Darkness Collection 2010

Today I have something really special for you! A few weeks ago Illamasqua started to slowly show the characters of their new collection Art Of Darkness. And when they showed one of the pictures where the character was wearing a dark emerald polish I knew I have to have it. Illamasqua Viridian is amazing! I love colors like this. Illamasqua describes it as a peacock green. In the bottle you can see more blue flashes which are not so visible on the nail. The application was flawless, as always from Illamasqua. I will be doing a comparison post with this one to see if there is something similar already out. For me this goes in my top 10 polishes.
Edit: my swatches of the second polish from this collection, Scarab, can be found here.

The new collection is already available at illamasqua.com. Viridian retails for £13.00.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.