Illamasqua Scarab from the Art Of Darkness Collection 2010

Today I have for you the second polish from the Art Of Darkness Collection from Illamasqua. If you missed the first, Viridian, have a look here. Scarab is a beautiful ruby red. In the bottle there is a lot of gold visible but not so much on the nail. I like the color a lot, I love reds like this but I don´t find it unique. I don´t have a dupe or something very close in my collection but I made a comparison for you, which I will show you soon. This is two coats again, application was flawless. What do you think about Scarab?

The new collection is already available at illamasqua.com. Scarab retails for £13.00.




And here is Scarab used on one of the characters...the Gypsy Queen!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.