Eyeko Punk and Chi Chi Polish Swatches and Review

Eyeko has two new limited edition polishes and I got the chance to try them out! Although I am a big fan of dark and vampy colors for fall there is nothing better that a bright pink to cheer up those cold and rainy days. And Eyeko Punk is not just bright, it is super bright!



Eyeko Punk is nearly a neon. It doesn´t dry matte but satiny. Still if you want it to shine, just add a top coat. The polish is super creamy and very well pigmented. I think you could do just one thicker coat, I did two. Honestly I think this polish is my new favourite bright pink (I think it will replace Essie Pink Parka, will do a comparison soon). I LOVE it!

The second new polish is Chi Chi. It is a warm pink glitter. I think this one will work best as a top coat, so I tried it on top of Punk polish :) It looks very pretty, don´t you think?

Both polishes are already available on the Eyeko site for £3.50 each. I really recommend you get the Punk Polish. I like it so much :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.