CND Night Factory Duo (Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle) Swatches and Review



Today I have something really gorgeous for you! As soon as I saw the first promo pictures of the fall duo from CND I knew they had to be mine. I love the new CND line so much but there was something missing. Now that they came out with these two I am in love. So let´s have a look at them.



Urban Oasis
Is a darker teal creme. Now these colors are really popular this fall and I am glad for that. The one from CND is one of the best I tried. It is super smooth and creamy. What I love about it most, is the fact that it is a one coater! Applies just like a dream.

Teal Sparkle
I don´t know if I will be able to describe the beauty of this one. I love it! It is from the effects line, so you don´t use it on its own but layer it on your creme polish. The combination of these two is just gorgeous. Teal Sparkle is not glitter or shimmer, it is that kind of glass fleck finish we have seen a lot lately. A must have!

On the left is a close up of these two together. I love the look CND came with. I will show you the Teal Sparkle layered on top of other colors in the next days. This polish is just super cool :) The duo should be available from August. So what do you think about these two? Let me know.
* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.