Chanel Paradoxal

I know I am a bit late with this and you have seen this polish a million times, still I want to post my pictures and thoughts. First I want to thank Kellie for getting me this polish, she is so sweet and saved me a lot of money because Chanel polishes are really expensive in my country (36 dollars). Now this is my first Chanel polish I bought for full price. From the time I saw the first promo pictures of Paradoxal, I knew I had to have it :)
Paradoxal is a grey purple polish that looks almost like a creme but it has shimmer. I read somewhere it is a one coater but not for me. I needed two coats for full coverage, which is just fine. It applies very well. On this first picture you can see how the polish looks most of the time, this is taken indoor:

The hidden shimmer I have been talking about is barely visible most of the times and the polish looks almost like a creme. This is how the polish looks in sunlight:


Huge difference isn´t it? It looks more purple and the shimmer is visible. Paradoxal might be a dissapointment for some people who saw only swatches in the sun. I love it both ways so I am really happy I got this polish.