2011 collections: My favourites

In this post I want to show you the polishes that came out in 2011 and that I fell in love with. That means that I had them on several times, which made them really special to me. Here they are in no specific order:

MISA BLUSH HOUR
This is not a colour I normally wear. However a few months ago I was looking for a new job and this was just perfect for such an occasion. I also had it on the interview to my current job which is the best job ever! That is the reason why this polish is so special for me. 

ZOYA MARLEY
This is my second favourite worksafe polish of this year. The whole spring collection from Zoya was amazing and this was my favourite. I love the hint of purple in it.

NICOLE BY OPI GIVE ME THE FIRST DANCE
In terms of colour this is not special at all. I have about five other silver foils such as this one. The reason why I love this one is that it covers very well in two coats and I love the brush. Whenever I want a silver foil I always reach for this one.

ORLY FANCY FUCHSIA
This is like no other pink I own. It is so bright and so pink! I had this so many times during the summer. It is also a great pedi colour. Really loving this polish from Orly!

ZOYA RICA
Rica is like the sunshine. It is shiny and looks so positive. Again a polish I wore a lot during the summer. 

CHINA GLAZE RING IN THE RED
This is my top polish for December...I had it on like for five times! And wore it on Christmas Eve. This red glitter is just perfect and I can´t get enough of it.

ILLAMASQUA GAMMA
This polish changed me. It made me love orange! I like this colour all year long. You will not find a better orange out there, it is bright, has great formula and perfect coverage in two coats.

OPI PLANKS A LOT
Noticed how little purple I have here? I love a lot of purple polishes but only two made it into this top choice of mine for the year 2011. This one from OPI is special, it is a dusty creme purple and I love wearing different CND Effects polishes over it. 

ILLAMASQUA FAUX PAS
This was my favourite from the latest Illamasqua collection. Not only is it purple but it also has great coverage in only one coat. This is my polish which I use when I am in a rush. It dries faster than regular polishes due to its rubberised finish.

COLOR CLUB COLD METAL
There were more blues close to this that I like but this one is the best for me. It does not stain and is very easy to work with.

NICOLE BY OPI MY LIFESAVER
Another one that is not so unique. Despite that I had it on a lot of times mostly during spring. It works well with my skin tone and always gets a lot of compliments from other people. 

CHANEL PERIDOT
My most expensive polish of 2011. I do not regret it. It is speacial and I still think it is beautiful. I don´t mind the slight brushstrokes. Another polish that always received a lot of attention!

So this is my personal choice of my favourite polishes from 2011 collections. As I said these might not be the most unique in terms of colour but they are the ones that I love and I had them on my nails so many times. What do you think...would you wear these, would you choose different colours? Of course I also have other favourite polishes from older collections but I will show these to you some other time.