Illamasqua Midnight Bite Duo

Guess what I had under the christmas tree? I put there a little gift for myself:


This cute little set from Illamasqua contains two full size products - a gloss and a lipstick. I bought it on ASOS for 9.5 pounds! Yes, just for this little and I am always happy to get such a deal. Sadly this product is already out of stock.

First is the lipstick in Sangers which is a true red. It is not blue, not orange, it is just perfect. It matches my skin tone perfectly and I finally found a red lipstick I feel good in. Illamasqua lipsticks are not very creamy, but I don´t mind because that makes them stay on longer and that is what is most important for me. I already had this on for a dinner and it lasted very well!


Since the lipstick is matte you can add a clear gloss to make your lips look even better. That is the reason why Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Brilliant is also a part of the set. The gloss has a very nice scent, not too strong and also stays for a long time. It is not very watery, rather on the thick side.


And here are the swatches. On the left is Sangers alone and on the right it is with a small amount of Brilliant. 


How do you like this set and the price I bought it for? Did you find any Illamasqua under the christmas tree? Would love to know!