OPI DS Temptation

Well what to say...this is something truly special for a purple lover like me. I love it...it is not a holo like the previous OPI DS used to be but it is still pretty. This is two coats, it has great coverage.
I also wanted to write you one more thing. As you might have noticed I don´t post that often lately. I am having some problems with my back but I also feel like all the fun from blogging disappeared and it became only something I HAVE to do. It also costs me a lot of money. I do get all the collections for free, yes. But I have to pay the shipping to Europe for some brands since they don´t ship to my country. And it is starting to be quite expensive. I don´t want to quit, I just feel I need to change a bit. I have to think through this :) just don´t give up on me. LOVE YOU!