Finger Paints Merry & Bright Collection Holiday 2011 - Swatches and Review


I love swatching all these holiday collections. Although I have so little time to blog I so much enjoy doing this. Today I want to show you the holiday collection from Finger Paints which is called Merry & Bright. It has six polishes and here they are:

FROSTY NIGHT
Frosty Night is silver glitter in a clear base. I does not cover very well and I didn´t like to put 5+ coats for full coverage. So I played around a bit and used it on one of my favourite Finger Paints polishes called Icy Iris. Pretty combination, don´t you think?

WINTER SKY
Turquoise in a holiday collection? Why not, I love turquoise polishes. I already had this as a full mani and loved it. However I have to warn you, this stains like crazy :( So sad about that. Two coats.

YULE BE MERRY
This is such a pretty colour, also a bit unusual for holiday. Two coats. Looks like it needs three for full coverage. 

COMET´S COLLAR
Green is a holiday must. This one is a bit different, it is a light green with gold. Two coats. 

SANTA KISSES
I love red glitter and I love the name of this. I think I might do a red glitter comparison. This is one coat over Yule Be Merry. I love this!

DRUMMER BOY
Here is another glitter of the collection. I used again one coat over Winter Sky. 

This collection is a bit different. It has something so typical for Christmas like red glitter but also a turquoise. I had no application problems on most of these. Frosty Night was a bit thick but it was ok to use one coat. However if you would want to use more coats I think it would be one big mess. The second thing I didn´t like is how much Winter Sky stained my nails and fingers :( Too bad, it is such a pretty colour. The winners for me? I love Santa Kisses and Yule Be Merry. 
How do you like these?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company