Illamasqua Radium from the Toxic Nature Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

It is green but not the color of nature, it is the color of Toxic Nature! Radium is one of the five new polishes that Illamasqua released with the new collection for spring/summer 2011. I already showed you the bright neon orange shade called Gamma here. Radium is described as acidic lime shimmer and I think that is exact. I am glad they didn´t make this color a creme but they went for a shimmer, it looks very pretty. What do you think about Radium? Any ideas for a comparison (edit: I compared it to OPI Who The Shrek Are You here)?

Again you get the Illamasqua quality. The polish applied flawlessly and you need just two coats for full coverage.
Illamasqua Radium will be available soon here for £13.50.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company