Illamasqua Purity from the Toxic Nature Collection 2011 - Swatches, Review and Comparison

Another polish from the new Illamasqua Toxic Nature Collection. In case you missed my reviews on Gamma and Radium have a look, I love them. Purity is from the three colors that actually do look natural. It is a light peach creme and it does look pure. I am repeating myself but again the application was great, the first coat was a bit uneven but the second turned everything into perfectness. I didn´t have any problems with it. If you love light shades like this I am sure you should try it. Somewhere I saw Purity and the tips with Gamma and I loved the look. Must try that soon!


This time I already made a comparison so you don´t have to wait for it. I don´t wear shades like this so I found just two other polishes that were at least a bit close. They are both from Chin Glaze spring collections. Looks like Purity (P) goes right somewhere in the middle.

I compared it with China Glaze Peachy Keen (PK) and China Glaze Sunset Sail (SS) which has shimmer but is closer in terms of color. Now I am not saying Purity is someting very unique, maybe you will find closer colors, I just don´t have them at home.

Illamasqua Purity will be available soon here for £13.50.


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company