OPI Don´t Toy With Me

First, I wanted to apologize to you all for not posting as often as you are used to in the last few days. I have a new job and things have been a bit hectic. But don´t worry, once everything settles I will have plenty of time for the blog and I have some very exciting collections on the way. I am so happy with my new job, it is the best I could imagine. Oh and if you are interested, the polish I had on both interviews for this position was Misa Blush Hour :)
Now today I want to show you another older OPI. Same as my last post this bottle is not mine, a friend borrowed it to me. I love sharing polishes like this :) I always wanted to try OPI Don´t Toy With Me. Now that I did, I am thinking of buying it. I like its finish. I also like the pink micro glitter it has. This was two coats.

P.S. If you sent me an email or asked a question in the last few days and I didn't answer it, remind yourself. I don´t want to ignore you, I just had a lot to do :)