Eyeko Liptastik Loud Mouth, Lip Lover and Hot Lips: Swatches and Review

Today I want to show you a really cute product from Eyeko...well, everything from Eyeko is cute :) I am a regular user of some of their products. My favourite Eyeko nail polish is Punk and I also like their Cream with Extra Glow. A few days ago I got another promising product from them in the mail. I want to show you three Liptastic Glossy Lip Pens.


When it comes to lipstick I apply it with a lip brush because I can not get it right just like that. I found these pens very easy to use. First I outlined my lips and them filled them in with color. This way you get a big color payoff, these are very well pigmented. If you want a softer look, try to dab a little color with your fingers. If your lips tend to dry, then don´t worry with these. I found them very hydrating, they give a glossy look. As I said, these come in three shades, so here are my swatches (left on lips - my skin retouched, hate macro pictures and didn´t want to scare you, right is on my hand).

LOUD MOUTH
"Rosy pink lips always looks polished and effortless. Maximise your beauty wardrobe with this flattering hue."
This is a nice rosy color. I like wearing a very soft layer of this shade. It makes you look mylipsbutbetter :)

LIP LOVER
"Sexy red lips are winter's hottest accessory and this scarlet hue will keep you ahead of the fash pack."
Red lips will always be classy and never boring. This is a warm red with a bit of orange. It looks very sexy.

HOT LIPS
"Fuchsia lips are just the thing for updating retro-trends and adding a youthful edge to your look."
This is really hot. I think Hot Lips will be great for summer. This is the only color I didn´t dare to wear outside and only had it on for a while at home.

In the past I tried some lipstick pencils from other brands but didn´t like them. I didn´t like to sharpen them, it was a mess and they were all broken. I also remember that a lot of them were very dry. Compared to those I think that Liptastik is great. I love the fact that you don´t have to sharpen them, you just twist the bottom of the pencil. I also like their finish and the way they feel on your lips. Staying power is average, if you eat or drink, you will have to do some touch ups. Negatives? Well I don´t like the smell of these but you can notice it only if you put your nose close to the pencil. On the lips they don´t bother you at all. One more negative is the choice of colors. Now don´t get me wrong, I like these three, but I hope they come with more shades, would love to have this in nude :)
You can buy all three shades here for 14.00€, or buy them individually.
Did you try these? What were your thoughts? :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company