Color Club Wicked Sweet Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

The first time in my nail polish life I got the chance to try scented polish. I was excited about it and scared at the same time :) I usually don´t have problems with scented cosmetics, but nail polish? I couldn't believe that it could work. And guess what? It does. Here they are one by one (some of the bottles are stained with a green nail polish that broke in the package, sorry about that).

GET YOUR LEM-ON
This is a very bright sheer yellow with shimmer. On the picture are three coats and still very visible nail line. I think it would be better layered over white.

THE LIME STARTS HERE
Wow, such a beautiful neon green. And you really don´t hear me say "beautiful green" very often. Three coats.

I ALWAYS GET MY MAN-DARIN
This is maybe my least favourite, I think it didn't work very well with my skin tone. Still the formula was great, a bit sheer but not runny. Three coats.

YUM GUM
This smells so nice! Like bubble gum. I love it! This polish is fun and so summery. It had great coverage, this was two coats. Must have for pink lovers that like bubble gum :)

RASPBERRY RUSH
Another beautiful vibrant shade. This was again three coats.

GIMME A GRAPE BIG KISS
Great to see a purple in this collection and I liked its scent too. There is some VNL on the pictures after three coats but wasn't noticeable in real life.

WICKED SWEET
I love this color. I think it is a dupe to Color Club Pure Energy which I wear a lot so I am happy to have it in a version with a nice scent. Three coats again. Just look at the shimmer, don´t you love it?

Overall a great collection. But beware, the polishes really have a scent, if you don´t like scented cosmetics, you might not like these. I liked it :) I also liked the choice of colors. Nothing unique here, they are the safe summer colors but I don´t mind. I love wearing neons and brights in summer. The Lime Starts Here would be a great pedi color, I can´t wait to try that.
As I already wrote, the formula was great. Some of these are sheer, so you would maybe like to use a white polish under, but they are not runny or streaky.
So what do you think? Are you going to get any or you don´t like scented nail polish?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company