China Glaze Island Escape Summer 2011 Collection - Swatches and Review

First summer collection I have for you is from China Glaze. It consists of six bright colors and I can already tell you that they are way better than I even hoped. Here are my swatches:

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

PAPAYA PUNCH
Bright orange creme. It is very bright but it is not a neon. This was two coats, formula was great. I already got a request to compare this with other bright oranges, will post that soon.

108 DEGREES
Is Hot! I am wearing it right now and loving it all the way! I love the micro glitter finish. The picture is with two coats, you can still see some VNL but it was not so much visible as on the pictures. I think three coats would be fine for full overage.

SENORITA BONITA
Here it goes, a purple! I love it, seriously. Just look at the close-up picture. Do you see the pink micro glitter? It really is beautiful. This is two coats.

BLUE IGUANA
This collection is just awesome, look at this blue. This will be so perfect in summer. Blue Iguana will be great on toes and nails. Only minus is that it is a bit sheer, this is three coats and still some VNL but it will not stop me from loving it.

CHA CHA CHA
You know what I write about greens...I don´t like them much. Not this one, I could wear it and I know I would like it. This is a very pretty bright shimmer. Covered great in two coats. Oh and I like the name :)

ELECTRIC PINEAPPLE
Maybe my least favourite color from the whole collection but just because the collection is full of great polishes. This is that kind of a yellow green creme. Thought it would not go well with my skin tone, but not bad at all. Two coats.
My overall thoughts? I LOVE this collection. Honestly. The color selection is great (yes, there is a purple). You have three finishes to choose from and wearing the polishes really makes you want to go on a tropical island and run in the sand with these on your toes.
What do you think about the collection? Which shades do you want?
If you have any ideas for a comparison with these, let me know in the comments and I will see what I can do :) have a great weekend and hope summer comes fast!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company