New from CND

Yesterday I showed you a beautiful pink from CND and today I have for you the preview of two new collections. Let me know what you think. I myself am really excited about the holiday duo and other sets they have. The all look gorgeous!

Sparkling Holiday Effects Duo

Accessorizing for the holidays means putting sparkling accents in all the right places – specifically your digits! Sparkling Holiday Effects Duo is a glamorous gift for the most polished holiday hostess. It includes a .33 fl oz bottle each of “Silver Sparkle” Effect and “Gold Sparkle” Effect.
Suggested retail price: $22.00

Better Than Bare: Manicures Lighten Up For Spring 2011
CND Introduces Spring's Limited Edition Colour & Effect
NEW The Look: Spring 2010 box set of Perfectly Bare Colour and Perfectly Bare Shimmer Effect is $20, available while supplies last starting in March 2011 at select salons and professional beauty stores.