China Glaze 'Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice Holiday 2010 Collection - Swatches and Review

China Glaze has a HUGE collection of sixteen polishes for us for this Holiday! I was very excited about the collection and I am so happy I got the opportunity to try these out :) Now I want Christmas to be here. I already started shopping presents and having these babies at home makes me feel Christmas is coming. I am sure you are also curious, so here are my swatches:

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

FROSTY
This makes you think your nails are frozen. Love the way it looks. It is interesting and work safe at once :) This was three coats and I am sure it will be fun for layering.

MISTLETOE KISSES
I am not sure if I like it or not but I know there are a lot of green lovers out there that will love this polish. Two coats.

RUBY DEER
I am wearing red a lot lately and what holiday collection would it be without that perfect red? This is very nice, two coats. If you want to be sexy for Christmas you should wear Ruby Red!
edit: here is my comparison with this polish.

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
Dark blue but not too dark to look black. This is amazing, it is a one coater and applies like a dream. One of my favourites!

MRS. CLAUS
I like the idea of pink glitter but I don´t like this specific pink. But I am sure it will be a great polish for those christmas parties or for layering. Two coats.

MIDNIGHT KISS
Amazing golden foil. Other brands also have these but there is never enough gold for Christmas! Two coats.
edit: here is my comparison with this polish.

SNOW
White creme. Not the best I have tried but one of the better. You have to be careful, this polish is watery and apply thinner coats. I managed to get this nice in two coats which is great I think.

PARTY HEARTY
Possibly the best polish from the whole collection! You just have to get this one, it is a must have. I am showing you one coat over Snow but I will do a special post about this polish over different colors. The great thing is that the glitter spreads evenly. I love it!

JOLLY HOLLY
Another favourite. A perfect christmas green! Covers in one thicker coat.

JINGLE BELLS
The second gold of this collection. You can see some brushstrokes but they were not so visible IRL. Two coats.

PHAT SANTA
Another beautiful creme red. It is a bit darker than Ruby Red and again two coats.
edit: here is my comparison with this polish.

CHEERS TO YOU
Silver foil. Loved this polish and I can´t wait to try it with Party Hearty on top :) Two coats.

SUGAR PLUMS
This really looks like sugar has been added to the polish :) Can´t wait to wear this as a full mani. One thicker coat.

PEACE ON EARTH
This doesn´t look much like a holiday color to me but it is beautiful! Two coats.

NAUGHTY AND NICE
Very dark vampy purple. Not very unique but again it can look amazing with Party Hearty on top. Will try that! Two coats.

MOMMY KISSING SANTA
Nice deep ruby red, I like the shimmer. This was two coats again. Reminds me of some of the polishes from the Retro Diva Collection, must make a comparison soon :)
So this is it! Sixteen polishes...wow, I have never before reviewed such a huge collection. The great thing is that everybody gets to choose what they like. Glitter lovers and creme lovers, we have work safe polishes and some really crazy ones too. I found at least four polishes that are absolutely amazing and I like the rest too. There isn´t a polish that would be a dissapointment. Another great thing was the application. I didn´t have probles with them, although Snow was a bit watery. The color choise is all you can wish from a Holiday collection. All the classic colors are here :)
These also come in super sweet sets and I am sure every girl would love to find these under the christmas tree.
Now let me know what do you think? Which ones are you going to get? And I am not talking about Party Hearty...you MUST have that one :)
* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.