Deborah Lippmann Waking Up In Vegas

source: vanityfair.com
At last! I got to try my first Lippmann polish! And I am so happy that it is Waking Up In Vegas. Yes, this is the shade that Lady Gaga was wearing on the cover of the September issue of Vanity Fair. I don´t normaly go for polishes just because some celebrity was wearing it, I have my own taste but this cover was so pretty and the polish looked amazing on her, I had to have it. Waking Up In Vegas is a beige grey creme. It applies smooth and covers perfectly in two coats. It might not be a polish for all skin tones but for me it is perfect. This is now one of my favourite light cremes. Can´t wait to try other Lippmann polishes. What do you think?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.