CND Cuticle Eraser - Review

Sometimes you try a product and you say to yourself...why didn´t I try it before? This is what I am thinking about CND Cuticle Eraser. Where has such a product been all my life? You can have the most beautiful nail polish in the world but if your cuticles are a mess, it is useless. Moisturizing them is one of the steps but you also need to exfoliate (please don´t cut your cuticles, you can do a lot of damage).

The time when your cuticles suffer most is in winter so I thought this post would be helpful. I have been using this product for two months now and I am so happy with it! It does exactly what it says. Helps prevent cuticle build-up and very gently exfoliates the cuticle area. The key thing is that you have to use the product regularly. The directions say: "Message a small amount into the cuticles daily." You really need a small amount. The amount I am showing you on the picture below is good for both hands for me. The eraser has a light scent, which I don´t mind.


The CND Cuticle Eraser comes in two sizes (14g or 49g). The packaging is great. A small tube from which you squeeze just the amount you want. For me together with a good basecoat, topcoat and cuticle moisturizer a must have product for a perfect mani. I love it! You will start seeing results in a week.
Have a look on the CND pages to find a store near you.
.
Ingderients: Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Prpionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Fower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sorbitan Oleate, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.
.
* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.