Illamasqua Ore Pure Pigment from the Art Of Darkness Collection 2010

I have this product a few days now, I have been wearing it very often and now I want to tell you a little about it :) Ore is the new shade of Pure Pigment from the new collection Art Of Darkness. I have never tried their pigments before and so was very curious about it. Ore is a bronze brown with silver shimmer and I love it! I am really pleased with the quality of this eyeshadow. It stays all day long and the color is amazing. The only problem is the packaging. I love the way it looks but it might be difficult to open and you really have to be careful not to spill the pigment.
On the pictures I used this pigment over the whole lid and in the outer side I mixed it with a bit of black. I also used the Precision Pen in Alchemy also from the new collection (you can have a look at my review of this product here). Below is a swatch of the pigment on an eyeshadow base.


You can already buy the Pure Pigment in Ore on the website of Illamasqua for £15.00. I really recommend this product, you will love it. I my self am very curious about the blue one, I think I will get that one too :)

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.