Nicole By OPI Target Exclusives for Fall 2011 - Swatches and Review

I have a cute little collection for you from Nicole By OPI. There are only four polishes but they all look great and are perfect for fall!

GREEN UP YOUR ACT
A muted medium green creme. I already showed you a comparison with this one here. Seems like these colours are very popular this fall. Two coats.

IT´S NOT ME, IT´S BLUE
To understand the full beauty of this polish you have to look at the close-up pictures. It is packed with shimmer and very small flecks of glitter. The base colour is a darker silvery grey, but you can also see some pink and purple inside! Very special. Two coats again.

I LOVE YOU CHERRY MUCH
So many beautiful reds came out this year that I will not know which to wear! This is one of them. It might remind you of OPI Love Is A Racket and indeed they do look very close in the bottle. Might do a comparison if you would like :) Two coats.

SOUNDS GRAPE TO ME
I saved the best for the end. This one is my favourite. It reminds me of OPI Tease-y Does It but it isn´t so dark. It is a perfect fall colour and I am so happy to have it. Two coats.

Overall a cute little collection where none of the polishes would be something I wouldn´t wear. As I said my favourite is Sounds Grape To Me. I have to say that all the polishes look a bit better than my pictures show them, I didn´t have a very good light and also the Nicole By OPI bottles are so hard to hold for the swatches, so please excuse that :)
As always I would love to hear your thoughts on this collection!
P.S. thanks to all who are voting in my small little poll, this is so important for me. Thank you!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company