Mint Green Comparison


The fall collection from Color Club came with another mint green polish so I think it is time for a little comparison. I love these colours and as I already said, there is never enough! I think every nail polish lover should have at least one...and if you still haven´t found the right one maybe this comparison will help you. So what I compared is: OPI Mermaid´s Tears (MT), Nicole By OPI My Lifesaver (ML), Orly Gumrop (G), Color Club New Bohemian (NB), Illamasqua Nudge (N) and Eyeko Vintage Polish (VP). All of them are two coats on the pictures, I didn´t have any serious application problems with any of these, only Eyeko is much more watery than the rest.



And which one is my favourite? I think it is still Gumdrop, I just love this shade so so much, it is such a classic! When I am in the mood for something more blue I reach for Illamasqua Nudge, which is also beautiful. And if you want something else, you should try the dusty mint OPI Mermaid Tears.


Which one would you choose? Let me know!