Reds for Christmas

I can´t think of a better color for Christmas than red :) I while ago I showed you some creme reds in a comparison, so If you like creme reds more, have a look here. Today I want to show you some of my favourite sparkle reds. So the polishes I have here are Zoya Lisa (L), OPI Ali´s Big Break (ABB) which was the only three coater out of these, OPI Smitten With Mittens (SWS) and Zoya Sarah (S). So hard to say which one I like most! Maybe Zoya Lisa, it is so bright :)


I thought it would be fun to try these matte. It is a nice change and your mani looks different. I used my favourite matte top coat, which is ManGlaze Matte-Astrophe. Look at the result (yes, there is some cracle, I applied it on wet polish)!


Now which one do you like most? And is it better matte or not? :) I would love to hear what is your favourite red for this time of the year.