Illamasqua Scorn

I think I don´t have to tell you how much I love Illamasqua. If you have been reading my blog, you know it :) Today I want to show you another reason for this. Their newest nail polish is called Scorn  and it is a matte black. Not the chalky kind of matte, it is more satin. It looks so elegant! The polish covers in one thick coat, but I did two normal. It dries fast but not as fast as the chalky matte polishes. I use matte black polish often so I am really glad I have Scorn now, it really looks great and unusual. Let me know what you think. Do you like Scorn?


Scorn was made to go with the new limited edition Nail Quills, that Illamasqua has. I don´t have these to show you, but I love the look! I will try to use Scorn with a silver metallic polish to see, if I can do something interesting :)


Scorn is already available on the Illamasqua website for £13.00.

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.