OPI Holland Collection Spring 2012 - Swatches and Review

I was so much looking forward to this collection! I know I am a bit late with it. But there is still plenty of time because it still is spring and this is a spring collection. This time OPI takes us to Holland with some funny names, beautiful cremes and some unusual shimmers. Here are my swatches:

A ROLL IN THE HAGUE

DID YOU´EAR ABOUT VAN GOGH

DUTCH´YA JUST LOVE OPI

GOUDA GOUDA TWO SHOES

I DON´T GIVE A ROTTERDAM!

I HAVE HERRING PROBLEM

KISS ME ON MY TULIPS

PEDAL FASTER SUZI!

RED LIGHTS AHEAD...WHERE?

THANKS A WINDMILLION

VAMPSTERDAM

WOODEN SHOE LIKE TO KNOW?

Overall a very pretty collection and I like the choice of colours and finishes that we get here. They were all easy to work with and covered all in two coats except for Pedal Faster Suzi! which was three coats. One thing that made me especially happy are the two beautiful purples. I love them both. Thank you OPI...my purple collection is growing :) In fact I like a lot of them...right now I am wearing Red Lights Ahead...Where? and I also can´t wait to try the other two bright cremes. They are such a pleasure to apply!
So even though you have seen this collection a billion times I am curious about your thoughts. Let me know what are your favourites!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company