One of the best nail polish collections ever: China Glaze Rodeo Diva!

I am sure many of you already know that I am swatching the complete current China Glaze permanent nail polish line. I love this work although it is tons of polishes and it eats a lot of my free time. What I love about this the most is the fact that it reminds me of the many amazing polishes that China Glaze has released in the previous years. And I am trying to show these polishes also to you...my readers. Today I want to show you something special. For me their Rodeo Diva Collection is one of the best nail polish collections that were ever made! It is from fall 2008. I don´t have all the polishes, just the ones that became part of the permanent line. Still I want to share these swatches with you because I feel that each and every one of them is special. The formula is perfect, they cover in two coats and they look like lit from within. What do you think about Rodeo Diva?

GUSSIED UP GREEN

COWGIRL UP

MIDNIGHT RIDE

SIDE SADDLE

RODEO FANATIC

WAGON TRAIL