Illamasqua Apocalips Lipstick from the Human Fundamentalism Collection 2012


Illamasqua is not only amazing Nail Varnishes that I absolutely love but they have some other amazing products. One of my favourite are their lipsticks. I have about five of them and I am always tempted to try out new shades. Today I would like to show you my swatches of their latest shade which is a part of the Human Fundamentalism Collection. The lipstick in Apocalips (love the name). Apocalips is a teal blue lipstick and I think it is not a surprise that I have nothing like this in my lipstick collection. The lipstick covers very well and evenly and stays on for hours. This is what I love about Illamasqua lipsticks. However it is a bit dry so your lips must be flawless before application and you can apply some lip balm before the lipstick. Here are my swatches:


And here is one on my lips:


Overall I love the idea and I love that Illamasqua is not scared and comes up with such shades. I even think that it looks nice on me, since I am blond. However this is not for normal wear, but I would love to try it for a special occasion. With this lipstick I am sure to have beautiful lips all night long! What do you think? Would you give it a try?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company