OPI Nice Stems Collection Summer 2011 - Swatches and Review

OPI has a beautiful small summer collection for us. The main color is pink and it is not at all boring. I have it at home for a week and wore all the colors as a full mani and I can tell you that I love them all. Have a look:


PLAY THE PEONIES
This is a very light, almost white, pink with shimmer. A great work-safe color. Three coats on the pictures.

PLAY THE PEONIES with I LILY LOVE YOU
I added one coat of I Lily Love you. This is my favourite combination. I love the way these two look together! Look at the detail, so much beautiful glitter, sparkle and flakies!

COME TO POPPY
Come To Poppy is a coral pink with shimmer. Again I used three coats, but two would be ok too. Anything coral is great for summer.

COME TO POPPY with I LILY LOVE YOU
Again I used one coat. I Lily Love You is very easy to use, the glitter and flakies stay on the brush well, so you can use only one coat for a nice effect.

BE A DAHLIA WON´T YOU
I love fuchsia pinks. OPI makes beautiful ones and I think I have to make a comparison for you. This was three coats again. It shines like crazy.

BE A DAHLIA WON´T YOU with I LILY LOVE YOU
Again one coat, I love this combination. It is so much fun, just right for summer.

 If you like pink like I do, this collection is a must. The colors are very pretty and the formula and application was great on all of them. If I would have to choose at least one polish, it would definitely be I Lily Love You...it is the star of the collection and really is so much fun. I think my pictures do not do it any justice, you have to see for yourself :)
So tell me, what do you think?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company