Misa Paradise Shore Summer 2011 - Swatches and Review

I have a fun summer collection for you today. It is the new summer collection from Misa called Paradise Shore. A few days ago I showed you my heart-shaped sunglasses and how these Misa polishes match here. I started to really like Misa in the past months, they came up with some really nice collections and I am always happy to try the new ones. Here they are:

KRYSTAL WATER
This is one of my favourites. I can NEVER have enough of colors like this. It is like the sea and I love it. This was three coats but totally worth it. This shade is just beautiful!

UNDER MY SUNBRELLA
This is a yellow gold with a glass fleck finish. It is sheer (like most of the collection). On the picture are two coats.

MEGA MARGARITA
This is just not for me, I never was a green lover. Too bad it is so sheer. I recommend layering it on a green neon. Three coats.

SUMMER LOVE
Great darker pink for summer. This one is not so sheer as the others. It should be opaque in three thicker coats. It looks so juicy!

MERMAID DREAMS
LOVE!!! I had this polish on when I hurt my back. Because of that I had it on for one week (something unbelievable for me) and I was not bored with it at all. I kept staring at my nails the whole week. The color has so much depth. Three coats. I think I will take this on vacation with me, really love it.

ENDLESS KEYS
This is a glass fleck orange. Again, it is sheer. I layered it on an orange neon and the two made a great combination. This was three coats.

Although half of the collection is sheer I still like it. The colors are fun and just scream summer. I tried layering the sheer colors over neons of the same color and the effect is really nice. But what I love about the collection most are the blues. I love them so much and got so many compliments wearing them.
What about you? Did you get any of these colors? What do you think about them?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company