Illamasqua Medium Pencils in Whiplash, Debonair and Paint - Swatches and Review

I received three Medium Pencils from Illamasqua to try out. I don´t use eye pencils much because my skin around my eyes is sensitive and I don´t like those dry and hard pencils. So I was a bit scared to try these out. Silly me :) how could I even think Illamasqua would make something bad. These pencils are soft, very pigmented and you don´t have to push hard to get the color on your skin. Here are pictures and swatches of the three colors I have:

WHIPLASH

DEBONAIR

PAINT

Debonair is my favourite! I have it at home for about two weeks now and I love to play with it. I want to show you a very simple and quick look that I wore yesterday. I used the Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Debonair and then blended it out a bit with an eyeshadow brush.


And because this a nail polish blog most of the time, I have for you a picture of what I am wearing today. I used Illamasqua Purity on the whole nail, the tips are made with Illamasqua Gamma (of course my favourite orange of all time) and then some black stamping. I like the contrast between the softness of Purity and the craziness in Gamma :)


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company