Nicole By OPI Prized Possession Purple

What is my favourite nail polish color? Yes, it is and always will be purple. When I started with nail polish ages ago I had only purples, now I can wear any color but I always enjoy wearing a good purple. I was very curious about this one. It is from the Justin Bieber collection. Although it is a bit sheer (you will need at least three coats) I like it. I like the very light pink shimmer in it :) What about you, do you like it?


I had a bottle of China Glaze Coconut Kiss (my big love) on my desk and they seemed close to me so I made a comparison of these two. They are surely not dupes, China Glaze is lighter but they both need three coats. Which one do you like more? I am glad I have both, there is never enough of purple polish, don´t you think? :)


* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company