The Illamasqua & AllYouDesire Competition - win Nail Varnishes Grab, Scorn, Throb and the brand new exclusive Gamma Nail Varnish!

I have something very exciting for you today. Illamasqua, one of my favourite nail polish and makeup brands, wants to give you the opportunity to win their best selling nail varnishes plus an exclusive shade not yet available. Isn´t that cool? Illamasqua makes some of the best quality nail varnishes I have ever tried. They apply like a dream and I just love the color range. If you want to have a look at my Illamasqua posts, click here.
This competition is also a big thank to my followers! I now have over 2000 which is unbelievable. So thank you for your support and hope this will be fun :)


You can win
Nail Varnish in 'Gamma' (the new, exclusive shade that makes up part of Spring/Summer 2011 Toxic Nature Collection that isn't on release until Mid March!) and Nail Varnish in 'Grab', 'Scorn', 'Throb'. The winner will be picked randomly by Illamasqua and it looks like the lucky girl will have a lot to play with!

How to enter
It is simple :) Visit http://www.illamasqua.com/ayd fill in your name, email and answer the question. I am sure it will not be hard for all those Illamasqua lovers out there. The competition will be running from now and will close at midnight Wednesday 16th February 2011 GMT.

Now I showed you my swatches of the Throb Collection here and even did a video. I will have the Gamma polish for review soon so keep an eye on my blog for my swatches and thoughts. Looks amazing from the promo pictures (please click on them to see them full size)!