Nicole By OPI Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection 2011 - Swatches and Review

Ok, first I have to say that I had to google up Justin Bieber to know who he is :) guess I am too old. I don´t get the idea of him having a nail polish collection but because these are some really nice shades I don´t mind. There is never enough of polish. So let´s have a look at the collection. I have all the shades but one which will come in about two weeks. I will show you that later and then add it here.

COUNT ON ME
A very sheer iridescent pink/purple. I am sorry for my nails, I ran out of my base coat and haven´t been using anything and this is how it ended. This was three coats. I can imagine this polish will be great for layering on dark creme polishes too.

GIVE ME THE 1ST DANCE
A classic silver foil. Very shiny and easy to apply. This was two coats.

STEP 2 THE BEAT OF MY ♥
Because of my ugly nails I layered this heart glitter on the previous polish. It was hard for me to work with it as I didn´t manage to pick the hearts. Mybe I just don´t know how to do it.

ONE LESS LONELY GLITTER
One of my favorites from the collection! A beautiful medium purple glitter. The glitter has different sizes and the effect is amazing. It is very shiny. It was easy to work with. Three coats.

NEVER GIVE UP
Another beauty. Just sad that it looks better in the bottle than on the nail. It has holographic micro glitter which drowns in the polish once applied on. The formula is on the thick side and you can see some brush strokes. Two coats.

HE'S A KEEPER
I like this warm red shade just can´t imagine it on girls that like Justin Bieber. Reminds me of shades from the OPI fall collection. The application was ok, two coats.

OMB!
Beautiful sexy red. I really like colors like this and will surely be wearing this. It was also a bit thicker but nothing major. Two coats.

GOT STYLE?
Not sure if I like this one or not but when I look at the close up I think I do. Reminds me of something I might already have, will try to do a comparison. Two coats.

MY LIFESAVER
The winner for me! I LOVE this shade. It looks just so pure and clean. A great color for spring and I think this is my next mani. I can´t stop looking at the pictures. This was two coats and I had no problems with the application. The first coat was a little bit streaky but it all smoothed up with the second.

ME + BLUE
Another favourite. I think I have nothig like this. A medium blue with holographic micro glitter. This time the glitter shows much more and it looks great in the sun. Sadly there was none when I did the swatches but believe me this polish is very pretty. Formula was a bit on the thick side again. Two coats.

So this is what I have, I will show you the last one soon :) Again I apologize for my ugly nails.
This is actually the first time I tried Nicole By OPI polishes and I have to say that I really like them. These have a new brush which was great for me. It is wide and a bit round. It was easy to use.
The colors in this collection are fun. I loved at least half of the shades and there isn´t a color I wouldn´t wear. The sad part is that I heard that the collection is sold out but I am not sure about that :( If you could, which ones would you buy?

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company