Illamasqua Nomad and Stance Nail Varnishes from the Human Fundamentalism Collection S/S 2012 - Swatches and Review


Every year I am excited about the new collections Illamasqua comes with. Not only because of the products themselves but also because of the story that is behind each collection from Illamasqua. Everything is kept top secret until the last day so you do not know what the collection will look like several months before its release...I really appreciate that. The new collection is called Human Fundametalism and the first picture released promises a lot! If you look closely at the nails of the model you will see that they are painted with two colours. These are the two new Nail Varnishes from Illamasqua called Stance and Nomad. Today I am showing you swatches of these two beauties! Oh and this time I kept the swatches large so that you can enjoy them even more...


NOMAD
You know I don´t like greens. But I am always happy to make an exception and that is with the mint green  turquoise type of colours and jade. Nomad is a beautiful fresh jade type of colour. It is difficult to describe but I think that the pictures give you a good idea. The formula is amazing. It is so easy to work with...well what else would you expect with Illamasqua? I used two coats for these swatches. Beautiful isn´t it?


STANCE
Stance is a beautiful bright purple fuchsia creme. It leans more purple than pink and I love that. Again two coats on the pictures. Doesn´t this scream summer to you?


I have the polishes at home for over a month and I already wore them several times on their own and today, as I am typing this post, I have them together as on the promo picture. For me Nomad is the spring polish and Stance the summer one but they work so great together! You should also try Nomad together with Jo´Mina because I love this combination and received a lot of compliments when I had these on. The funny thing about these two is that when I first saw them I thought that Stance will be my favourite. Now I can´t make up my mind! Nomad is just so special and it makes your nails look absolutely flawless that it is really hard for me to decide. I recommend both of these shades to you. I will try to do some comparisons but from what I have already tried there are no dupes to these two in my nail polish collection.

What do you think about these? Any ideas for a comparison? Let me know!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company