Essence I´m A Marine Girl nail polish and eyeshadow


Yesteday on my Facebook page I promised to show you swatches of these two beauties from the new Essence collection. Both of these products have the same name, I found that at home. First I want to show you the nail polish. It is an electric blue shimmer and I am absolutely in love with it. It is a big size (compared to some other Essence polishes) of 15ml. The polish itself is amazing. It has great coverage, so what you see on my picture is only one coat. If you like colors like this, run to get a bottle, you will love it like I do :)
P.S. my skin tone changed a lot during my vacation in Greece, I hope to get rid of this soon :(


Then are the eyeshadows. I like the packaging. It is a white compact with a mirror. There is a lot of product, you get 4g of eyeshadows. The colors are a chambagne beige with shimmer and a darker navy blue. They are well pigmented and easy to work with.



I think this is a great collection and Essence shows us that quality makeup and nice colours do not have to cost a fortune :) I still think I should have bought more. What do you think? Any other must haves in this collection?