Misa Precious Moments Collection Spring 2012 - Swatches and Review

Although the weather outside is still freezing and snowy I can´t wait for spring to come. I already ordered two new dresses, new shoes and I am hoping spring will come fast :) Well at least I get to try these spring collections, which are beautiful this year. Today I want to show you the Misa spring collection called Precious Moments.

Misa says: "What better time to celebrate the best that life has to offer with the collection of baby-soft pastel polishes in Misa Cosmetics’ latest collection, Precious Moments? These six tender muted shades, perfectly aligned with spring 2012’s biggest nail trends—neutrals and creams—will ensure that nails keep up with the times while paying homage to the experiences that remain in our memories forever."


SOMEONE LIKE YOU
This is a creme beige with a hint of pink. Very elegant and works safe polish. Two coats.

DEEP BREATH
Muted grey creme. I really like the greys Misa makes. Two coats.

SWEET THING
I think this is my favourite of the collection. It is a muted lilac and I can´t remember if I have anything like it. Might try to do a comparison. So pretty! Two coats.

BED OF ROSES
I am sure this pink jelly would look lovely on shorter nails but it does not on mine. I used three coats here and there is still visible nail line. 

LITTLE HANDS
Is is possible to have enough mint polishes? I don´t think so and I am happy to welcome Little Hands to my collection. Great coverage in just two coats.

PINKY PROMISE
This is a muted light pink. I like it, it looks so innocent. Perfect for spring. I think it would also look lovely with some black lace konad. Two coats.

After all the dark polishes I have been wearing lately I am so ready for a spring change and I am glad I have these polishes. Misa did a lovely spring collection. It is delicate full of neutral colours. Most of these are cremes which have all great coverage in two coats. The formula is a bit thicker but not in a bad way, they are just not runny or watery. As I said the jelly is nothing for me but you out there love jellies, I know :)
Let me know what you think, I would love to hear your thoughts!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company