Misa Wishes Collection Spring 2011 - Swatches and Review

I got this beautiful email today from a girl that used to be a nail bitter and then one day found my blog and stopped and started to be a nail polish addict like all of us. I was really touched by it. I love to hear your stories with nail polish and I am so glad that my little blog brings more colors into your lives.
So today I have some more inspiration for you, this time with the Misa collection. I am a little late with this but I really want to show you these:


NEVER SAY NEVER
Is a light greyish silver. It had good coverage, this is two coats.

PIXIE PRINCESS
A very very light peach with silver micro-shimmer. This is two coats, three would be fully opaque.

TOUCH THE RAINBOW
One of my favourites. This just looks so pure and makes your nails look really very pretty. Good coverage here too, two coats.

FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
I like this one too, there is just a hint of green and the shade looks very pretty. Again two coats.

GENIE IN THIS BOTTLE
This also very pretty, I think you can see the prettiness of this polish mostly from the close up. Two coats.

WHIMSICAL WISH
This will be my favourite of the collection for summer when my hands tan a little. Two coats.

This collection is full of pretty polishes. This time I think my close ups are really helpful to show you the full beauty of these shades. I have to admit that I was a bit scared that they will be sheer or watery but nothing like that. The formula is just fine and as you saw I used two coats for each shade and they look great. There is some VNL but a third coat should fix that.
I like the way the collection looks as a whole. Wearing these made me feel like a fairy :) I am really liking the last collections from Misa, I think they are getting better and better and I am very curious about what is to come next. I also already have the summer collection and I will show you that soon!

* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company